* Bride’s Name:
* Groom’s Name:
* Wedding Date:
# of Guests:
* Ceremony Address:
* Reception Address:
* Getting ready Address:
* Bride’s Phone:
* Bride’s Email:
* Groom’s Phone:
* Groom's Email:
* Alternate Contact:
* Alternate Contact Phone:
* Maid of Honor:
* Bridesmaids (one name per line):
* Best Man:
* Groomsmen (one name per line):
* Personal Attendants (one name per line):
* Ushers (one name per line):
* Flower Girl:
* Ring Bearer:
* Brides Parents:
* Grooms Parents:
* Brides GrandParents (one couple per line):
* Grooms GrandParents (one couple per line):
* List “must have” family shots (I recommend up to 5-10 combinations to keep you from losing your mind. Please include names and relationships in this list so that your photographer can call your family members by their real names instead of “Hey you in the purple shirt.”) (one family shot per line):
* List up to 5-10 “must have” shots for the wedding, if any (one wedding shot per line):
Include times & addresses or put N/A if it doesn’t apply:
* Start getting ready:
* Reception Starts:
* Reception ends:
* Are there any restrictions at the ceremony location your photographer should know about?
* Overall, what are your expectations of your wedding day photography? What do you hope for from the pictures of just the two of you?
If you’re having other vendors at the wedding, please provide their phone numbers and email addresses so that your photographer can both coordinate with them on the day of, and also give them mad props (and pictures) when the wedding is over!
* = Required Field
Become a Carue Insider and receive wedding inspiration, discounts on our services, and all the good vibes you can handle.
In fact, we'll get the party started with our invitation e-guide and a discount on our invitations.
Just tell us where to send it below.